Sony is launching a another smartphone of its Xperia family, Xperia M. Sony Xperia M comes in a 4.0-inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. The Sony Xperia M is powered by 1GHz Dual Core Krait Processor that packs in Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227 Chipset along with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of Internal memory, expandable up to 32GB Via microSD Card. There is a 5.0-mega pixels rear camera with Autofocus and LED flash, Featuring Geo-tagging, touch focus, image stabilization, HDR, panorama. The Phone also has VGA front facing camera. The smartphone has 1750 mAh Li-ion battery and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System.
The Sony Xperia M has Scratch-resistant glass.
Sony Xperia M is also available with Dual SIM card support.
Sony Xperia M key Features and Price :
- Display : 4″ TFT capacitive display
- Processor : 1 GHz Dual Core Krait
- RAM : 1 GB
- Sim : Dual
- Memory : 4GB Internal, expandable up to 32GB Via microSD Card
- Rear Camera : 5MP
- Front Camera : VGA
- Video : 720p
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi, 3G, microUSB v2.0, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, GPRS, EDGE,NFC
- Operating System : Android OS 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Status : Coming Soon, oct 2013
- Price : Sony has’nt announced the pricing